Just to thoroughly confuse you this early in the morning these thoughts popped into my head…..
- Why do my kids seem to fight more in the morning than at night?
- Why, when the house looks like a bomb hit it, do I not feel like cleaning it?
- Why, when I have so many UFO’s and projects in the pipeline, do I suddenly have a hankering to start a new quilt? Blue this time I think.
- Why, when we are in a terrible drought, do I want to plant up massive garden beds then run myself ragged trying to keep the water up to everything?
- Why is the first breath you take of fresh air in the early morning so much sweeter than any other time of day?
- Why, when I have a hankering for fresh pavlova with whipped cream do I not feel like making it?
- Why can’t I organise myself more – or at least find another 24 hours in each day?
- Why is gardening after tea, in the cool of the evening, in peaceful solitude, so much more enjoyable than at any other time of day?
- Why do vegetables I have grown myself taste so much better than the shop bought ones?